Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Dinner Pics

Here are some pictures from our Christmas Dinner. It was a hell a lot of work to prepare the whole thing but it was definitely worth it. I don't even want to know how much money we have spend for the whole thing... it doesn't matter anyway. We have had fun, no one had to spend Christmas on his/her own and all in all it was a great night. We had so much food that we had enough to share with the Ponds Guard that had Guard Duty that night and all the other leftovers went straight into the freezer LOL.


Photobucket

That's one of my favorite pictures. Those two girls are awesome. Especially Cleo became a very good friend of mine.

Photobucket

Jose is a very nice and good guy. He has a lot of respect for women and is one of them old gentleman. Sad thing is that many women just don't appreciate them anymore. It's sad.

Photobucket

My very own Mr.Handsome. Isn't he gorgeous? I think he is gorgeous. Gawsh I am so in love with that man.

Photobucket

Don't we have some great guys? Gotta love them. Dancing on Christmas Day is very special. Well...to me it is. :)



Photobucket

No comments: