Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Gift Wrapping

We just got back from volunteering for the Christmas Gift Wrapping. SFC picked SGT L., me and my fiancee (SGT K.) up to give us a ride. First of we didn't really have anything to do. After SFC E. wrote some banners and SGT L. hung them up outside more and more people came to get their gifts wrapped. I am not really good at wrapping. When it comes up to that I have got two left hands but I am pretty good with ribbons so they did the wrapping and I took care of the ribbons.



An Army Wive brought a cart full of presents and kept us pretty busy...



After the wrapping. Nice ribbons, huh? ;)



My very last ribbon of the day. I was so busy, I didn't even notice how fast the time went.


SFC E. and my fiancee Q are obviously enjoying themselves.

SGT L.


SFC E. all creative :)




We raised a total of $75 for the FRG.

It was great and I had so much fun doing this. What truly impressed me was that somebody bought us tons of food just because we were volunteering. That was a great and very nice gesture, something I have never experienced before.

No comments: