Sunday, December 28, 2008

TEHEEEEEEE!!!

I have to admit that I am sort of a geek. Well, not a full time geek but I have my geekish minutes. One of my hobbies is fantasy roleplaying games. NO! Not THAT kind of roleplaying games. I am talking about Dungeons & Dragons, Palladium, Shadowrun, etc. (to all the haters out there... it's just G.A.M.E.S. But if I am going to hell for gaming...I'll bring marshmellows :P)
However, I am with one of these gamer forums for over 6 years now. Know many of the oldsters personally and one of them just made me a goddess. Cool, huh? :)

Nelly is one of the Megaverse's most "unique" Goddesses, with perhaps the most unique Portfolio ever.

You see, Nelly is the Patron Goddess of Hot Women Who Are Unaware Of Just How Hot They Are.

Statues erected in her honor frequently depict a buxom, lusty Goddess with an innocent looking face but a mischievous twinkle in her eye and a P.B. of at least 30, whose eyes are firmly affixed to the flagon of German Stout in her hand.

She is always depicted on a magnificent, six-legged war horse in long, flowing Robes, a Valkyrie's Helmet......and U.S. Army Combat Boots.

Many, many, many suitors go to her Church...but unfortunately, what they give to her as lavish, expensive attempts to try to win her heart, she and her followers mistake for donations. :

SPECIAL NOTE: All Priestesses of Nelly have a blessing/spell called "Turn Water into Wine..." but for true-blue Germans, "water" refers to the weak alcoholic drinks that Americans dare to call "beer," and by "wine," they actually mean good German Beer -the best beer in the Megaverse, of course.



Photobucket

No comments: