Monday, January 5, 2009

Shopping and Death Walks

I got some Victoria Secret stuff (pure seduction line) and Quasi bought himself a new outfit and two new jackets. He needed some new stuff anyway. Since we can afford it we went shopping and I am not going to tell you of how much money we spent this weekend. We started to keep book of that and it made me feel guilty to spend that much. What bugs me is that I feel guilty even though we can afford it. Everybody is so anxious to safe money that you feel bad once you actually spend it...

Here are a couple of new pictures of quasi and his new outfit.

Photobucket

He is gorgeous and doesn't even know it.

Photobucket


However, if you are shopping with a picky man...

  • bring something to drink
  • bring something to read
  • convince yourself that some women are worse
  • bring more to drink the next time
  • bring something to eat next time
  • wear comfortable shoes
  • wear more comfortable shoes next time
  • and most importantly: DO NOT GET UPSET!

That is my surviving guide because I have the most picky man in the world. When I know that we'll go shopping the next day I prepare for a death walk. Seriously!

Anyway, after shopping I didn't want to go home at all. I told him three times that I don't feel like going back home. I wanted to do something. I had that urge to go out.

"Can we go to Paris?" I am like that. I am that spontaneous and he was like "No!"
Me: "Spain?"
Him: "No!"
Me: "Italy?"
Him: No!"
Me: "Switzerland"
Him: "No!"
I gave him a look and right before I wanted to say something he said "No!", I opened the door of our car and took a deep breath to ask him if we could go to Belgium maybe but right before I said it... "No!"
It made me laugh. He always makes me laugh, so instead of going to France, Italy or Spain, we cruised around a little and decided to go to the Bowling Center on post to play two games. It made me feel so much better to be out instead of sitting home to watch some more Smallville. After that we went to Wingers and had some Dinner. All in all we've had a great day.

And by the way.. I am so in love with the Pure Seduction Line from Victoria Secret.
It is the first time that I EVER bought something from Victoria Secret. I got the Bodywash, Bodyspray and Bodybutter... mmmmmmhmmmm it smells soooooo goooooooood. Gawsh!!! That smell is not only a sin, it's indeed PURE SEDUCTION!!!


THIS DAYS SMILE:
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
-Mignon McLaughlin-
Photobucket

No comments: