Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Who writes these surveys?

I have a myspace site. I didn't use it for years because I had no use for it but that changed when I added lots of real life friends. I noticed something about these surveys that are going around and around and around. Surveys seem to be very famous and popular because I get tons of these via the bulletins. I just wonder who is writing them...some people just have way to much time. They should do something productive, maybe writing a blog would help them... :p

How much cash is in your wallet?
- I don't have a wallet

Wallets are for?
- they only get stolen

If you were starving to death would you eat a pet? what kind of pet?
- you know... we have these survival instincts...
- anything available, I guess... I don't know, never been in the situation

What kind of accent do you have?
- you tell me

What kind of alcoholic drinks are in your fridge right now?
- none

How do you feel about smoking?
- I stopped smoking


Have you ever told someone to their face they were ugly?
- yes I did

Where is your phone right now?
- on the table next to the PC

What was the last thing you cried about?
- Marly & Me, pretty much the last half an hour of the movie

Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with but you said hi?
-yes

Are your parents over the age of 40?
- yes

What shoes did you wear today?
- boots

Are you ready to get out of this town?
- depends on my mood

When's the last time you fell or ran into something?
- happens almost every day... LOL

Have you ever moved?
- A LOT! I mean really A LOT!

Have you ever had a song written about you?
- z\yes

What are you listening to?
- the guys having formation and laughing their ass off

Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
I am engaged

Did anyone make you mad today?
- not yet

Will you get married?
- as soon as we have the papers

When was the last time you smiled?
- right now because these guys are hilarious

Are you a forgiving person?
- yes, I pretty much forgive everything... it's a bad habit, I know

How late did you stay up last night?
0200 AM

When was the last time you cried really, really hard? why?
- When somebody I really really care for left Germany for good

Do you care what people think about you?
- Depends on the situation

This time last January, were you single?
- no

Do you wear eyeliner?
- only when I am not to lazy to put it on

What do you prefer, skittles or starbursts?
- I don't know

How was last night?
- I was with my fiancee and we've had a great time as always

If the last person you kissed on the lips said that you were the only one they wanted, would you believe them?
- Yes, I do believe him

What are you currently hearing?
- Cars taking off

Would you date someone 3 years older than you?
- Yes, I dated somebody who was five years older than me, nothing wrong with that

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- Nope!

What's with you and the last person you kissed?
- We are engaged

How fucked up is that?
Huh? WTH? Somebody please explain this question to me...

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
- Yes, my best friends are of the opposite sex

What are you doing after this?
- Going out with my fiancee

Whats on your bed right now?
- my fiancee, he is sleeping

Will you be in a relationship next month?
- I will be married by then

Will you cry at your high school graduation?
-Okay... who wrote this and how old is that person?

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hated?
-Oooh yes...

Are you happy with the way life is going?
-Absolutely

What made your day today?
- my fiancee. Seeing his happiness makes always my day

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
- Yes, my friends from Muenster. I miss them.

What are your plans for the weekend?
- We'll be seeing my parents

Are you a bad influence?
-I was once told I am, hehe...

Are you sarcastic?
- me sarcastic? Nooooo.. never, what are you thinking?

When was the last time you smiled?
-I am always smiling


How many texts are in your inbox?
- too many

How late did you stay up last night and why?
- I stayed up way to long because I couldn't sleep

Are you mad about anything?
- nope

Do you smoke weed every day?
WTF? Never done it, never will do it and you should stay away from it too!

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
- watching Smallville

What's something you really want right now, be honest?
- see my friends, losing at least 40lbs and my horse vandy back... if I could win the lottery too that would be nice but I don't need to

Where were you at 2:02 this morning?
-writing a blog I think?

What were you doing​?​​
- Jeeeez...

Did you go to sleep last night smiling?
- yes

Have you ever been called heartless?
- I don't think so, if yes than I surely can't remember

When was the last time you had starbucks?
- yesterday, I am addicted to Starbucks

Do you sleep on your stomach?
- nope

Are you ticklish?.
- yes I am

Are you in a good mood?
- yes I am

Are you excited for something?
- yes I am

Will next weekend be a good one?
- is sure will

What were the last words you said to your dad?
- good night

What did you do last Saturday?
- I was out with my fiancee

Is tomorrow going to be a good night?
- yes it is

What are you thinking about right now?
- that this survey is stupid...

Photobucket

No comments: