Monday, May 25, 2009

Uuuuuuuh.....

We are on a four day and yesterday a fellow Army Wife invited us over. Her and my husband pretty much work together and we found out that they live opposite two weeks after we've moved into housing LOL. They are really cool and I love their kids.
Yesterday her husband called and asked if we'd come over because our neighbours from downstairs would be there too. Since hubby was somewhere downtown riding his bike I decided to go over there.

So we've played cards, drank some Baileys and later on when the neighbours from downstairs left the other Army Wife and me had some drinks and than we gamed Yahtzee which in Germany is called Kniffel.

I haven't been drinking in a long time and whenever I start drinking I want a smoke. So I was sitting there, drinking my vodka/something and wanted a smoke. I wanted a smoke so bad that her husband drove me to the next Gas Station so I could buy some LOL. Than we sat outside housing, drank some more and had a smoke... now I have a full pack of cigarettes and don't know what to do with it LOL.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anne said...

stick it in the freezer until you feel like smoking or drinking which ever come first!! I know the feeling, I am what I call a "social smoker" if there is smokers around me, I'll fell like smoking and I can go without for months/years...and then one day, I'll just feel like smoking the whole packet, specially when I am stressed like right now! ;-) Freezer!! best place to store! or it is what I heard!! Dont blame the messenger! ;0)

Sandra said...

I did put them into the freezer.

I am the same way. I usually do not smoke at all. This is a non smoker household but as soon as I am drinking alcohol I've got to have a cigarette LOL.

Other than that I don't smoke at all.