Saturday, August 15, 2009

All I got was an empty box

My friend Anne asked if I'd go to Real with her. She wanted to buy a GPS that they have on sale for 145 Euros. So she picked me up around noon and we went there.

Real is part of the METRO Group and METRO just bought Walmart Germany and put REAL in all the Walmart buildings, so technically we kicked Walmart out of Germany and told them to go back where they came from because WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!! LOL

However, we went to Real and walked to the electronic department. Looked around for an employee and couldn't find anyone. So we tried to use the info phone which didn't work out either. So we went to the Service desk to ask for somebody who could help us with the GPS because it's locked away and you can't just take it with you.

They called some employee and we went back to the electronic department. The Lady gave us two boxes. We checked one of them and went to the registry to pay for it.

When I checked my box, it turned out it was empty. Real sold me an empty GPS box and I was like "Are you kidding me?" and called my friend Anne to tell her. She was laughing because I dropped the box earlier and was scared that I just broke it and the box was actually empty. I admit, it's funny.

So the both of us went back to return the box and it turned out that I am not the only one that got an empty box. It happened twice. Another employee looked into the whole empty box thing and we finally got our GPS. Thanks to REAL that it kept me from going to the movies with my husband. It was GI JOE anyway, so I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing... LOL

2 comments:

Diana said...

Wollten die die Kunden abrollen, wie ich es von Media Markt schon mal gehoert habe?
Na wenigstens hast du dein GPS noch erhalten.

Sandra said...

Ich hab echt keine Ahnung wieso sie das gemacht haben. Vielleicht hatte die gute Frau auch einfach nur einen schlechten Tag. ;)