Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Garmisch Picture Teaser

We took so many pictures it's not even funny. Because it would take me hours over hours to put them on here I decided to put up three of them and go for the rest of it later so I can go and pick up Yukon from my parents place.

I just wished my camera is better than the 5 megapixel... some of them could have turned out so much better than they did.

This is inside the gorge. It is beautiful and breathtaking.
If you ever go there wear good footwork and have a flashlight handy. I will write more about that later.
Photobucket

And this is why I want a better camera. This shot could be AWESOME! That was right outside the gorge. The sunlight fell through the trees onto the rocks. It was so beautiful that I had tears in my eyes.
Photobucket

That was right before we went into the saltmines. After we checked out of the hotel and everybody else went on the bus we decided to drive to Austria and see the saltmines. It was definitely worth it.
Photobucket


5 comments:

Sandy said...

It really looks like a gorgeous place!

Welcome to SITS! You are now part of a fabulous community of very supportive bloggers! Enjoy!

carma said...

The sunlit photo is gorgeous as is! Hope you are having a wonderful time. Stopping by from SITS to say welcome :D

Ann On and On... said...

I feel the same way about my camera, but your photos look really nice. I was reading below to get a better idea of your location. I love the marriage retreat idea, good for you- ENJOY!

Jumped over to say, "Welcome to SITS" and to let you know I am giving away a $15 Amazon gift card, come on over.

Just Lisa said...

I think your pics are beautiful!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! Welcome!

Bettina said...

Girl.... SMILE. :D nice pics and the quality isn't bad at all!! Enjoy your time ;)