Saturday, September 5, 2009

Why are there so many a**holes out there?

DISCLAIMER: If swearing offends you, don't read it. If you do and you are offended it's not my fault. I've warned you!

I went out with some of my friends. We all live in the same neighborhood. All of us married to Soldiers and we just wanted to enjoy ourselves. First we went to Legends, than we went home dropped one of the girls off and decided to cruise around a litte to listen to music. One of my friends got hungry and we decided to go to the McDonalds at Bissmark Platz.

We ordered food and spoke english because one of our friends doesn't speak German and that is where the whole story begins. Two German chicks, standing behind us made fun of the three of us. Obviously thinking we can't understand them. I told them that we actually can understand what they are saying. We than ignored them, sat down and enjoyed ourselves when two guys sat down behind us. One of my friends is a very social and she started a conversation with that guy who turned out to be a jerk because he said in German "Die Amerikaner sind sowieso alle bescheuert" which literally means "All Americans are retarted."
My other friend turned around and told him "You know, we can understand you."
BUSTED!!!!
When we left McDonalds another guy tried to hit at my friend. He wanted to get in her pants so bad that we had to step in and told him to leave. He didn't. Instead he decided to pick a fight with three girls. How gay do you have to be to pick a fight with a girl. First he tries to get in her pants and than he told her to do a diet because he was rejected. We told him that we are all married and to leave us alone. He wouldn't. His friends tried to get him away from us but he always turned around and came back. They went the same way as we did and we had to walk down that particular road to get to our car.
At some point our American friend lost it and she yelled "FUCK OFF! TURN AROUND AND LEAVE!"
It took another 15 minutes to get rid of that guy. My german friend lost it and yelled at him in German than in English and again in German, our American friend would yell at him, his very own friend tried to dragg him away from us but he didn't leave. I tried to dragg my friend into the car when that guy said something of how stupid (again) "we Americans" are and she completely lost it.

Oh my God!
Why can't three women go out have fun without running into such Assholes. Why do they have to be so ignorant and such idiots.

They called us retardet for being Americans and two of us weren't even Americans and even if we were American why is somebody retardet just because he has a different nationality? How stupid is that? Why? Because we had fun? Because we wouldn't go home to have sex with them?

Wow!
I don't get it. I really don't get it. Whats wrong with people?

1 comment:

Bettina said...

Thats why I always prefered gay bars as singl(-;