Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Found some of my old drawings...

I've been thinking a lot these days. Especially since I wrote this post. I knew that some of my old drawings had to be out there. I loaded them up on PBASE but PBASE already deleted all of them. So I used google, hoping that there'd be at least preview pictures on there. And guess what I stumbled across? My old drawings, shrinked down but big enough to get the idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe I should get back into drawing...
Back then they told me I had talent but meanwhile I am thinking that I am to old, plus I barely can get anything on the paper anymore. I still have the blockade and I have no idea of how to overcome it.


2 comments:

Diana said...

Super Zeichnungen!

Vesper said...

Wow, those are really good! Keep up the drawing : )