Monday, November 9, 2009

It's been a while

I know, I know, I know, I have not posted anything in quite a while.

One of the reasons was that the flu hit me pretty hard and for a week I couldn't even get out of the bed, it was that bad. I am still recovering but doing so much better already. The only thing that is left is a bad cough.

Other than that I went to the new Rammsteim Mall. That thing is huuuuuge.
I also went to the dog club twice in the past four weeks. I had to stay away mainly because of the flu and my trainer said that I should stay home until I fully recovered.

I took some Schutzhund Classes with Zenzy and she's doing pretty good. To bad that she's 3 years old already but it shouldn't be a problem to get SCHH1 before we PCS.

Here are some new pics from my two monsters and me :)

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sandra, you so do not look like a lumberjack! lol