Sunday, October 28, 2012

Indra - From Puppy to Adult

Indra has matured from this puppy into a gorgeous female. It feels like it was yesterday that I picked her up from the Sattelberg Kennel in Austria and drove back home with that mischievous little furball in the back of the car. Unbelievable how fast time flies and our dogs grow from cute puppies into strong, mature adult dogs. Isn't it?
 January she'll turn three years old.

She has already spent the majority of her life (two years) in the United States. I still can't believe it's almost three years since I got her. Since then she has received a lot of training in Area Search, and is now spending a lot of time training for the BH and IPO 1 with the Hampton K9 Training group. 

I am so proud of my girl. No matter how old and how big she has gotten. She'll always be my "little Babygirl".











No comments: