Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've got the greatest husband in the world!

I was still sitting in the living room taking online classes when hubby went to bed. Ten minutes later I heard "Honey?" and I answered "Yes?"
He replied "Can you please come to the bedroom?" and I was like "Why? I am still taking these classes." and he answered "Because I want a hug." that overwhelmed me with such a warm fuzzy feeling inside... he is the best husband in the world.

The next day I took our neighbors daughter to my parents place. I knew she's gonna love it. Every girls loves horses. When I dropped her off at her parents place and got back home in the evening my husband had cleaned up the kitchen, did most of the laundry and finally unpacked most of his boxes AAAAAND he cooked for me.


Believe it or not, I have the greatest husband in the world.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Diana said...

Wie schoen... Ja, meiner ist auch so. Da koennen wir uns echt gluecklich schaetzen!

Anne said...

Well I gotta say that he is pretty good... but sorry girl, mine is the bestest one of them all... and off the universe! ;0) kidding!! Nice to see that he treat you right!;0)

Sandra said...

Haha aren't they all the bestest in the world? Now if he learns of how to keep all his important papers together it'd be perfect HAHAHAHA.

Army Duck said...

Soo cute!!

Our men are such softies..

Sandra said...

Yah... even though they are suppossed to be die hard warriors. But around us they turn into complete softies LOL

R and R Stacy said...

Yes, you do have a wonderful hubby in your hands. He's a keeper!