Saturday, May 30, 2009

Why...?

Why do some women have to belittle their husbands so bad that you are like "WTF woman, do you really have to belittle your husband in front of all these people?"
I was about to say something but I didn't know if it was a good idea.

Would you have said something if there would have sat a woman on your table, constantly nagging and belitteling her husband so bad that he wouldn't say anything?

I didn't know what to do. I am so glad that our marriage is healthy, loving and that we respect each other. I may be straight forward but I would NEVER in my life do what that woman did in front of all these people.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anne said...

now remember that you JUST got married, maybe there is something wrong in their relationship and you don't know about it. You could have made a joke out of it, starting nagging to her and if her husband would have take her defense then, maybe he is liking the attention. Bad attention for some are some attention, so it make them feel good, or at least... somewhat important.
My Brother (inlaw) is always getting in trouble and that since the age of 9 or 10 because his mother use to bit to crap out of all the kids, when he lost sight in one of his eyes, she stopped touching him, because he could lose the other eye. So then he saw that his sibbling was having attention (because she continued the bitting up) but he didn't. so he started doing weird and stupid stuff to get the attention that he crave from her!
Never did. Last week he got himself into a motorcycle accident (DUI) and his mother didn't even stayed in town to take care of him.
Oh well, I think some people never learn.

nelly said...

somehow I do not think that that is a good excuse to treat somebody like crap and disrespect them in front of people you just got to know.