Monday, September 28, 2009

GO MERKEL!

STRIKE! I don't get political very often, I know. However, today I have to put my opinion out there! My Party won the election. I am so glad and relieved that the people of Germany, once again did the right choice. I don't know about you but I did not let the Terror threats get to me. Sure, it is scary when some extremist muslims try to scare you into a different direction but I'll be damned if I let them influence me on MY DECISION!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY! MY VOTE! MY DECISION! AND NO ONE CAN INFLUENCE ME ON THAT!

Not my parents, sisters, friends, and the least that influences me is a frickin video from Osama bin Laden that is threatening us with a reign of terror.

German Elections: Osama Bin Laden and the Al Qaeda Network Threatens Germany

Al Qaeda Network warning Germany of attacks – 5th Warning during one week has been released as video messages – Bekkay Harrach warns people: „Bad awakening“ after elections


By Andreas Klamm-Sabaot


I believe in freedom and there is no place in this world where you got more freedom than in Germany. Freedom to me is so much more than freedom of speech. It is enjoying social welfare, health care, walking down the street in the middle of the night and having the knowledge that not every idiot in this country owns a gun, that anyone can come to this country and enjoy the same freedom I do. Even the Bulgarian waitress I was talking about earlier can have her own opinion about Germany without having to fear anything. Whether I like it or not! We both have the right to bitch about anything and everything we want. But threatening us with a reign of terror is not included.

For the longest time I believed that Germans became sheeps and wouldn't stand their ground anymore. I was wrong and I couldn't be more proud. You threatened us, here is your answer, learn to deal with it!

Gawsh I love the diversity of my country!


1 comment:

satakieli said...

That's great!

I heard about all this and I said to my husband "Do they really think the Germans will let themselves be scared into voting a certain way? I don't think so!"

Congrats to Germany!