Friday, September 4, 2009

Really? Vandalism is all they came up with?

I walked Yukon late at night. Pretty much after I posted the other blog. I walked towards highschool and was kind of shocked. The side-entrance is completely trashed. It looks bad, really bad. Toilletpaper is hanging from the trees, the entire area is trashed with garbage and toilett paper. They also tagged the windows with 2010.
So it is pretty obvious that it is coming from Seniors and I hope they'll find them and make them clean up everything (I'd make them clean up the whole post). I took pictures but it is to late (early) to load them up. I'll do it later. They are not that good because it was so dark but you can see enough to get the idea of what it looks like in real.

I don't know why they think it's cool to trash and vandalize the school. I never got it and I will never understand. If it was up to me, I'd make them pick up trash until they have to PCS.


3 comments:

Diana said...

Hahaha, das waere 'ne gute Idee!

Anonymous said...

I always see MPs walking around the buildings in the middle of the night with flashlights. Sucks that they were not on patrol when this happened. Bummer.

Sandra said...

Yeah, I don't get it either Vesper. Usually the neighbors see everything that is happening but nobody noticed that some Highschool kids trashed the school? That must have taken them at least 15 minutes to half an hour. Especially throwing up the toiletpaper in the trees. I don't get it at all.

The neighbors watch EEEEVERYTHING that is not important but once it really counts nobody has seen anything. ARGH!!!