Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hubby...

I have just one of those moments where I incredibly miss my husband. He is gone a little over a month now and thankfully I have a lot of homework from our new trainer so it certainly does not get boring...however there are those moments where I just want him back.

If it wasn't for the dogs I could go home and visit my family back in Germany over christmas and stay with them for a while but right now that isn't possible. Don't get me wrong I love our dogs from all my heart. They keep me busy, company and keep me safe. They comfort me and are just there. With four gsd's, however, you can't just leave the country. So as much as I enjou their company it has its downsides too. But I am rather in the US with the dogs instead of completely alone in a new country without having anything to do at all. If it wasn't for the doggies I wouldn't know my two best friends Connie and Chris. 

I am not even sure what I will do for christmas. I did decorate the house a little but the decoration means nothing without my husband. I can't get possibly into any kind of Christmas spirit without him.

We barely get to talk at all. If we catch each other its only for five to ten minutes. I am extremely greatful that I get to talk to him at all. I can't believe that its just a little over a month. It certainly feels like ages and I just want him back....

No comments: