Monday, December 19, 2011

Jumping off Buildings...

Recently a Police K9 jumped off a six story building and killed himself in the process. Today Indra and I did a Building Search and she actually jumped off the second floor. She's that crazy and while some people may say that she's brave... yet it's stupid because she could have broken her neck, a leg or her back. I really don't want her to kill herself in the future by jumping down a building, so in the next weeks I am going to seriously work on correcting that behavior.

She almost gave me a heart-attack....


2 comments:

Kaleena said...

When I was little (I think like 6) my uncle had a dog that jumped down the side of a parking garage - it was a very strange thing for my little mind to grasp when the dog didn't get to come home. I am glad that Indra is ok

Sandra said...

That must have been a very traumatic event for you. Its horrible when they are actually crazy enough to do that.