Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's been half a year...

...since I wrote the last post. So many things have happened it's not even funny. For some reason it stopped being fun to blog. I don't like the new blogger, never did. I've been playing around with the layout and don't really know what to do with it. I wanted to create a bi-lingual blog but it's just way too much work.

Most of the time I update friends and family on Facebook which is another reason that I've stopped blogging. I'm not even sure if anyone is reading this blog at all.

Nala, Indra and Yukon are doing okay. It's been a crazy couple of Months and there would have been a heck of a lot to blog about. Maybe I will blog about the latest events. We'll see. :)

If it wasn't for my friend from Dogs for Defense, I guess I wouldn't have looked at this old thing. She asked what happened to the Blog and I told her I deleted it. Today I hit the undelete button.

Anyhow. I guess I have to sort my thoughts and see what my next Blog is about. It's definitely going to be about dogs. It's always about dogs, isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the new Blogger. Every time they make any changes, it just gets worse. That's why I ended up going to Wordpress a while back - thankfully they made it easy by giving me the option of just importing my old posts from Blogger.

I guess you could always start new, using your blog just to talk about the dogs and dog-related stuff. I'm sure you get plenty of questions you could answer on your blog and you always have training accomplishments to write about, too.

Your first post could be about how the CGC is a very basic test of very basic obedience, and not an end-all, be-all title for breeding. *wink*