Monday, September 24, 2012

Nala's Progress

When I look at how far we have come I have to say it's not very far. We should be so much further along and she could be BH ready.

Could have, should have, would have... now that we have a new training group I am hoping that we will be making much more progress. It is so important to have consistent training and a spotter that corrects what you do, which is why we are lacking behind. Since I didn't have a spotter I didn't train as much as I should have because it is so easy to screw it all up and then take double the time to correct it instead of not doing anything at all and just having to put the training on the dog.

Anyhow, here is a video from the latest training sessions.


2 comments:

BlackDog's Photographer said...

How old is Nala now? She is looking pretty good. I'll bet you get that BH pretty soon.

Sandra said...

She is a little over two years old. We just switched to a toy and it makes a big difference already. With the new training group, I am confident that we can get the BH, soon, too.